J Anthony Brown Top 10 – Lock ‘Em Up
You know, what we need to really watch out for all of these nice people. Cause its always a nice person.
- If you know somebody who looks out for the neighbors when their neighbors are out of town- Lock ‘em up.
- If they always speaking, “How You Doin?” “How’s your day?” – Don’t trust ‘em.
- Bake goods for the neighborhood – Don’t eat ‘em.
- First person at work with donuts – Throw them out.
- Volunteer to babysit your cat – Say no.
- Meals on Wheels – They’re suspect…
- They roll your trash cans back to your house – Call the cops.
- Always having parties at the house and you don’t have to bring nothing – Don’t go over there.
- Sunday School teachers, sing on the choir and drive the church bus – That ain’t nothing but the devil.
- Help old people cross the street – Lock ‘em up.
– J.Anthony Brown “That’s What I Write, That’s What I Write!”